William Beck uses the auction method of marketing to sell clients’ real estate and personal property. He specializes in the sale of the following types of personal assets: agricultural farmland, farm machinery, residential real estate, trusts, estates and antiques.
William has conducted hundreds of auctions over the past 50+ years. His profile highlights his qualifications to conduct your auction. Contact William and he can tell you how he can help you sell your assets through auction!
– Graduate Reppert School of Auctioneering, 1961
– Licensed Auctioneer
– Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker
– Member National Auctioneers Association
– Life Time Member Illinois Auctioneers Association
– Elected Illinois Auctioneers Hall of Fame, 2007
– Past President Illinois Auctioneers Association
– Born, Raised, Resides in Rural Farm Agricultural Community
– Active in Church, Civic Organizations
– Lions Club, One Hope United Child Welfare Agency, Taylorville Chamber of Commerce
– Attends and Participates in Continuing Education Courses, Seminars, Conventions
– Live and Internet Auctions
– Computerized Clerk and Cashier System
– Auction Truck and Mobile Cashier Unit
Contact us for more information. We will be happy to answer any questions that you have.